Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Introductions and Re-introductions~! Let's Roll With It!

I'm a lesbian. Blah, blah, blah. I don't feel ashamed and have never really struggled with the issue. Blah, blah, blah.

Why was my fist post in Arabic (which I have deleted) so farking earnest? Was it the inconnent naive part of me hard at work?

Oh, well, a snippet about me:

Name: Snafu (really, it is!)
Age: 23 (oh, to be 22 again...)
Sexual Orientation: Lesbo
Nationality: It's Complicated
Relationship Status: Crazy Cat Lady, minus the cats.
In the Closet: Yep. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Out to Anyone: One of my sisters and she doesn't care (thank you Allah!)
Height: Hobbit
Weight: Working on it, dammit!!! Jillian Michaels promised me I'll be shredded by the end of the 30 day shred! You'll see!




La la la. What else? Oh, my ring finger is longer than my index, so science supports the scientific fact that I am a short fat dyke.



 
A short fat dyke with very ambitios plans for this blog.
...
...
..

Alright, seriously here, I intend to not only write about me and my days as a lesbo in a 'Dear Diary' styla-nanah, I also plan to do other things. Other things that I will let you in at, uh, some other time.
In the meantime, enjoy mah drawing! Don't mind the unrealistic dimensions and lolipop head! (I draw like that because I am a preteen girl at heart).





Next Post: Butch Lesbian Strangers with Candy! Happily Never After!

2 comments:

  1. OK! I can't help but comment on your stuff.You have a funny way of writing and I like it alot. You should try posting in arabic:=) I like the drawings FUNNN..but you didn't mention what you work with?
    (my english is not that good, so feel free to correct me:^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, your english is terrific, daaaarling. No worries~

    Thanks for being my first commenter~! Myyyyy preciousssssss~/Lord of the Rings Golum impression

    ReplyDelete