Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cut, Cut, CUT!!!

Soooooo.

I am depressed.

Hmm, that's not right, though. Or is it?

Maybe I am just a lazy self-sabotager.



...
...
...

Scratch that, I definately am a lazy self-sabotager.

I am also sightly loony. And desparate. Very desparate.

I mean, I listen to music by (straight) female artists, but in my head I make believe the lyrics are about women.

And it's not only with totally gay videos like Amal Hijazi's "Baya'a El Ward"



But also totally straight songs where it's all about men, men, men! Like Rihanna's unfaithful, for example.



Sigh...

Thus concludes this red herring/filler episode. I promised myself I'd sleep early today. See y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. I promise my self alot of things, but I never manage to keep them!
    It's ok to be despressed from time to time. I have what they call seasonal depresion and I get depressed in the winter and fall. The only thing I can tell you is to never allow your self to be desperate beacuse that's very dangerous for girls. A desperate girl would anything and everything in order to be loved and desired wich is never a good thing.
    What you need to do is to go out with your dear friends and have FUN...at least that's what keeps my mind off of thinking about cute boys^^
    When it comes to laziness all I can say is: when you find the cure/solution for it, please tell me:P
    Deuces^^

    ReplyDelete